What We Are:
- A Family Based Community - The focus of the Tuatha is to create a unified front for all guilds, large and small, to collaborate, share, and experience all that the game has to offer.
- A Casual Friendly Environment - We allow players and guilds to play as often as they like, participate as much as they like, and vacation as much as they like. We are a no strings attached community.
- A Resource - The Tuatha provides players with a chance to gain experience and learn from others in a friendly environment.
What We Are Not:
- An In Game Alliance - There is no need to break existing alliances or friendships. We operate entirely out of game and in game via as separate chat channel viewable by Tuatha Members only.
- A Dictator - We do not tell members or guilds how to play, when to play, or how much to play. Each house is under their own control. The only rule we share is "Blades Out, Not In"
- An Elitist Group - The Tuatha is not just for the elite gamer, we welcome members of all skill levels.