Welcome to one of the most cinematic and epic adventures we've ever featured. In Conqueror's Blade, you take on the role of a commander coming up the ranks. You will gain leadership which will allow you to bring more advanced units into battle. Every commander needs an Army and we are your first step in Conqueror's Blade.
- House: Gaiscioch
- Alliance: Hibernia
- Server: Cloudwing Valley (NA-West)
- Region: Borderlands
- Home Base: King's Valey
- Language: English Primarily (Global Community)
- Mood: Mature, Casual, Friendly, Celtic
- Website: https://gsch.info/cb
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gsch
- Leader: @[GSCH] Foghladha
While most houses focus on world domination, we focus on securing, nurturing, and protecting the land we take. In the first 4 seasons, we relentlessly fought over the northwest corner of Osteria. In season 5, they removed Osteria and we became nomads. Since the beginning, our goal was to provide a place all players could come, gather, craft, turn in fief quests, and seek advice. We only expand as far as we can support and do not take more than we need.
Joining the Community
- Open Conqueror's Blade
- Travel to our Home Region
- Press N to Open House Interface
- Click on "Free Houses" on the Left
- Search for "Gaiscioch" with a capital G
- Click Request
- Go to https://gsch.info/join
- Create an account using the secret word found in the house MOTD or given by an existing member
- Once Registered visit: https://gsch.info/cb and claim your character.
- Lastly, be sure to sync your discord account so that we can award you your rank in discord.
Claiming your Characters:
In an effort to help us automate promotions & rank awarding we ask that all members claim their characters. In our system "Characters" do not have ranks, People do. Your rank applies to every character you claim across every game you play with us. To claim your characters:
- Login to Gaiscioch.com and click on the "Conqueror's Blade" Adventure logo or go to https://gsch.info/cb
- Using the Drop Down on the Right Side select your character.
- Click Claim
Radiate Benevolence & Kindness
Gaiscioch prides itself on being one of the most open and kind communities out there. Many communities of our size have a sour reputation, we do not want to fulfill that expectation. Our reputation is our biggest asset and we ask that our members do not compromise our reputation through toxic behavior, griefing, using offensive language in public channels, creating inappropriate character names, or otherwise conducting themselves in an unbecoming way. We aim to push Hate and Anger out of our community and embrace Benevolence & Kindness. Always take the higher ground.
Think We Not Me (Push vs Pull)
When asking for help from the Community try to avoid wording your request as such that you are asking someone to do the work for you. A statement such as "Can someone help me with this quest?" is a request; it pushes your objective on others. However, by rewording your statement to "I am organizing a group for this quest, If you are interested let me know." you create an invitation, which pulls members of similar interest to you. Both mean the exact same thing however one expresses that you are looking out for your community and not just for yourself. This in turn will encourage shared adventures. After all, a community is not about you or I, it's about us.
Play How You Want, When You Want, As Long As You Want
Our community is a casual gaming community and with this we do not tell people how to play, when to play, or how long to play. Our members are free to come and go as they please without the fear of exile or grudges being bore. They can play as much or as little as they like. Smiles are more important than guild tags.
Conversation & Voice Communication
The synergy of a community can turn ugly at any moment. Conversation within the community needs to have clear boundaries to prevent bad blood and hostile attitudes from forming. We ask that all members keep the voice communication and community chat child safe at all times. We have a lot of families that game together and we do not wish to cause heartache. To keep our children safe we require all minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while using voice communication.
In addition please refrain from discussing religion, politics, and other heated debate prone topics. We do not need unnecessary divides within the community. Trolling is strictly forbidden and falls under the "Blades Out, Not In" Rule and will result in removal from the community.
First, you need to understand what awards are and what to expect.
- Weekly Fief Payouts - these award Silver, Unit Kits, Siege and occasionally Attires. Payments are sent at Midnight Eastern Monday Morning to all House Members based on their rank. The amount of rewards is based on the level of the fief and the prosperity of that fief.
- Weekly Title Payouts - these awards are declared every week by the house leader. Earning these titles provides you with a Bronze Payment and some temporary doctrines. The higher our prestige the more titles are available to distribute.
- House Stipends - a weekly allotment of bronze for players to use when repairing kits. House bronze is earned by completing house quests.
- Cadet (1x Weekly Fief Reward Payout): All members that have no activity for the week will be set to the rank of Cadet for the weekly payout. Cadets receive a 1,000 bronze stipend per week for kit replacement.
- Knight (2x Weekly Fief Reward Payout): All members that earn at least 1 activity point over the course of the week will earn the Knight rank. Knights revive 10,000 bronze stipend per week for kit replacement.
- Noble (3x Weekly Fief Reward Payout): The Top 20 Most Active players will be named nobles for the week and receive a 20,000 bronze stipend per week for kit replacement.
- Members who are away longer than 1 month will be temporarily removed. When they return they simply need to request to join in the game again. All prior members are given priority for re-invite and resume right where they left off.
- The Roster will be kept at 95 Members to keep availability for new members to join. The person who has been away the longest will be temporarily removed to make room for new members.
- Members who have 0 total activity scores after 2 consecutive weeks will be temporarily removed. They may ask for a reinvite when they return to the game. (GaisciochDubh rotates at 4 consecutive weeks)
The Revolving Door System (AFK):
Gaiscioch pioneered a way for us to grow past limits placed on us in games by rotating players through the in-game guild like a revolving door. When a player joins or resumes playing the game they place a request into the system to join. We invite them after removing the person who has been away the longest. When that player comes back to play again they request to join and we remove the next longest afk player. For every new player we bring in we remove the person who has been away the longest.
They are always welcome back when they resume playing and we keep a log of every member so that we can fast track them back into the house. All registered members keep their progression and resume right where they left off. This system allows us to keep our house filled with active players while keeping spots available for returning players.
Claiming Participation in an Event:
1. Login to Gaiscioch.com
2. Use the 6 Digit Code in the "Claim Participation" box
1. Scroll down to Recent Events
2. Click on the Event you Attended
3. Click "Select All" or Check the Objectives you participated in.
4. Click "Claim Selected Objectives"
Planning an Event:
- Click the Menu Button (Top Left)
- Click "Event Manager" (Unlocks at Lorgaire Rank)
- Select "Conqueror's Blade" under the Game List
- Set and Event Type
- Click "Create Event"
- Fill in the Event Form
- Click "Save Event"
See Visual Example
Leading an Event
- Click the Menu Button (Top Left)
- Click "Claim Leadership"
- Click on "Conqueror's Blade"
- Simply Follow the directions provided on the Leadership System
See Visual Example
Where can I find Information About Conqueror's Blade?
Checking our Discord is always a great place. We keep up to date information in our #house-announcements and #cb-getting-started. Additionally, our community publishes the Gaiscioch Magazine which has a full section for Conqueror's Blade. If you can't find it in either of the places, please ask Foghladha, Dorda, Radagasken or Sekkerhund.
- Conqueror's Blade New Player Guide - By Foghladha
- Gaisicoch Guide to Gaining Honour In Conqueror's Blade - By Foghladha
- Top 4 Units in Conqueror's Blade For Resource Gathering - By Foghladha
- A Deep Dive Unit Guide to Conqueror's Blade - By Foghladha
- Conqueror's Blade's Game Modes Offer Something for Everyone - By Foghladha
- Conqueror’s Blade – Gathering and Crafting Unit Kits for New Players - By Meaghs
- Comprehensive Unit Comparison Guide - By Foghladha