Research Mule . . . if I had one left.
I'm bad at MMO but here's what I do (My highest is 28 . . . there are purple things?)
I'm playing 4 alts DK, Sorc, NB, and Templar one that was a Mule.
I have a alchemy mule, a rune/siege and trophy mule (what exactly are those for), a provisioning mule and a Big 3 (Cloth ,BS, and Wood) mule.
I try to keep my bank empty (but my research items are taking up space and now a pile of glyphs I made to see if I could raise enchanting but also want to keep because I don't repair and when I craft a new set of armor it would be nice if it had some beneficial side effect)
So I get to town
1. Sell those bits that come off the monsters and any potions or food items I picked up that I don't see a need for
2. Check weapons and armor for something better then equip.
3. Drop Mats in bank then drop then as much gear in bank
--- > (that summarises a quick run) return to adventure if in middle or group
4. Cycle through storage alts to pull things out of bank.
5. Drop rest of equipment in bank.
6. Crafters (Big 3) get to work researching and deconing anything that doesn't have a discovered property and is not a set.
7. Crafters (Big 3) drop mats in bank.
I pile all the enchanting, alchemy and provisioning until I'm running out of space on alts then when I feel inspired and nobody is on I run and raise those. (It seems every other time I have this happening I'm sending things out to requests on the marketplace mostly because I don't feel like crafting)
1. My Aldmeri mules bank is in a room full of chests and cabinets and backpacks and sacks. Nearly all my racial motif books have come from that room harvesting that room every time I switch a mule puts me in a little bit of a loop I try to avoid it but it's sooo tempting.
2. Advice was given to give all alts hirelings, I did that to some and that also interrupts the cycle.