1. Special attacks are the red aura bash to interrupt attacks.
2. Heavy attacks are the yellow aura block required type attacks.
3. Ground effects will always be discussed as AOE. I will attempt to make sure I discuss where these are placed.
4. Shrug off refers to the ability to remove effects that stun you with both mouse buttons, just like the bash attacks.
5. Incidental AOE is damage that affects additional targets near a main target, when the ability is part of your single target attack setup.
A frontal cone tail swipe much like other crocodile. The tank should face the boss away from the group.
Summons a single add occasionally. Can be killed or ignored until the boss is dead, so long as they do not build up too much.
He teleports, just figure out where he is and keep going.
He summons pairs of adds. Kill them, as they are ranged casters with a fair damage output.
He does a ranged Knockback.
He also summons green orbs which chase a player. If it is chasing you, run away. Do not drag it over your party members.
Uulgarg the Hungry:
AOE fear. You can Shrug it Off! The tank should save stamina in this fight, only using it for taunt if required, then for Shrugging this Off and for the next mechanic.
Heavy attack. It hits hard. The tank should block.
AOE spin attack. Get out of it.
The Rat Whisperer:
AOE attack on the tank. It is magic based. Should be moved out of.
Can root the tank. Roll out of it.
Summons waves of skeever. AOE them.
Heavy attack. The tank should block it.
Self-centered AOE. It expands. Get out of it, as it also stuns. If stunned, try to Shrug it Off.
He can leap at a target, and then use a frontal cone AOE. Try to roll away. It should not be lethal.
She also uses a Heavy attack. Tank blocking should occur.
She teleports to players, using an attack which hits fairly hard and slows you. Just heal it up.
Every 25% health, she vanishes and summons bats. AOE them down.
For the final 25% she is in ghost form, and hits somewhat harder.