Champion point: 501
Attribute points: 64 stamina
Food: Tri stat purple food
Elemental Defender 73
Thick Skinned 21
Bashing Focus 46
Shadow Ward 75
Melee Weapon Expert 30
Precise Strikes 37
Race is dependent on preference of the player. Each race has the potential for being a tank, just decide early on what racial passives matter to you.
Gear: All heavy at current max level, with reinforced trait, except helm and shoulder set The weapon will have defending. All glyphs are purple stamina glyphs. Jewelry will have Shield-Play Enchantment on each.
Helm/Shoulder set is Engine Guardian. This provides a good stamina generator, so you do not have to rely on another class to provide stamina. I use both heavy to provide max resistance with this set.
Engine Guardian 2/2
Alessia’s Bulawark 3/5
Song of Lamae 4/5
Skills can always be altered for the situation.
Current skill choices:
1) Pierce Armor – stamina taunt near target, provides Major Fracture and Major Breach by ~5200 resistance to improve party damage
2) Inner Rage – magicka taunt for range or to conserve stamina, provides chance to let allies activate synergy and provide area damage
3) Coagulating Blood – self-heal, that provides Major Fortitude and Minor Vitality, which helps with hp regen and additional healing received.
4) Choking Talons – provides a synergy for others, crowd controls multiple targets within range, so that you can avoid chasing down and taunting, lastly is applies Minor
Maim and reduces incoming damage from those targets.
5) Defensive Stance – passive reduces incoming damage by 8% and reduced blocking cost by 8%, activating it can help stun a caster using a direct projectile spell for 4
Ultimate - Magma Shell – helps regenerate stamina, health, and magicka. Provides damage reduction for ~11 seconds if only a few targets are attacking you. A major bonus
is that any members near you get a shield worth 100% of their max health for 9 seconds.
1) Choice of tank
2) Unrelenting Grip – to drag a target close to the group/tank to crowd control/taunt
3) Igneous Weapon – provides the rest of the group Major Sorcery and Major Brutality, which provides +20% spell and weapon damage for almost 40 seconds
4) Cinder Storm – provides area slow and damages the targets, in addition, when they leave the area of effect they are still slowed for a short time after, reducing the
chance the targets may get to other party members and increasing the chance for area of effect damage from other players as they are in one primary location.
5) Retreating Maneuver – provides a group speed buff and to remove and movement hindering effects, while the group is running or to help when the party needs to move faster
for any reason.
Ultimate - Standard of Might or War Horn – if you do not have war horn or the morphs of it, the standard skill is useful for area of effect damage, immobilizing targets
if another player uses the synergy, and reduction in damage by 20%, increased damage by the tank by 20% and reduces effectiveness of healing by 30%.
With food Without food
HP ~30,000 ~24,500
Stamina ~28,000 ~23,500
Magicka ~13,500 ~9,500
Spell Resistance ~29,500 ~29,500
Physical Resistance ~30,000 ~30,000
Searing Heat 2/2
World of Ruin 2/2
Iron Skin 2/2
Burning Heart 2/2
Scaled Armor 2/2
Eternal Mountain 2/2
Battle Roar 2/2
Mountain’s Blessing 2/2
Helping Hands 2/2
One Hand and Shield
Sword and Board 2/2
Deadly Bash 2/2
Deflect Bolts 2/2
Battlefield Mobility 2/2
Rapid Mending 2/2
Banish the Wicked 3/3
Undaunted Command 2/2
Undaunted Mettle 2/2
Racial passives – all
Medicinal Use 3/3