Enjoy +26% Magic Find, +30% Gold From Monsters, and +10% Experience with:
Raspberry Peach Bars
1lb peaches, diced
12oz raspberry, diced
3/4 cup sugar
4 Tbsp cornstarch
3 cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1) In a bowl, combine filling ingredients, and set aside
2) In another bowl, combine all dry crust ingredients, stir to mix well
3) Make a well in the center of dry Ingredients, add butter, eggs, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. Dough should still be slighly crumbly.
4) Spread 2/3 of dough into 13x9 pan, then top will filling, then crumble remaining 1/3 of dough on top.
5) Bake in a pre-heated 350F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until fruit is bubbling and topping is browned. Let cool completely before cutting, and store in refrigerator.
(If you need a higher res set of photos I can make these again in a few weeks and take more pictures. Buff only lasts 30 minutes so I had to keep eating them all)