I've made a few changes to the Leadership System that I wanted to make our leaders aware of. I've started to separate out some of our objectives into more refined groups to better track how people are playing and what their interested in. As we begin getting serious with the hunt for Chapter 6 we want to have clear and current Intel on what type of activities everyone enjoys. I also have been doing this by hand every year and this will make it so I no longer have to spend the time digging through data to organize it. I can have the system do it for me.
- All Raiding activities are now tagged with the objective type "Raid"
- Points have been synced across all 3 chapters for current Raid Objectives.
- I'm working on separating out the Conquest manager to group objectives by type so it's a bit clearer of which Icon you should use when.
Guild Wars 2
Raiders no longer have to used Timed Event for Raids. They now can track their progression in the Adventure System. This will also give us a tally of how many times we've slain each boss. Head on over to the adventure system for all of your Raiding needs.
- Added Raids to the Adventure System
- Added Raid Bosses to the Adventure System
Elder Scrolls Online
- Updated the Trial Icon to reflect the current map icon
- Added Trial Boss objective to be inline with Raid Bosses in Rift and Guild Wars 2